Thursday, February 27, 2014

Skywatch Friday- Shore Temple, Mahabalipuram

 

Guess....Is it Sunrise or Sunset?



This is my 7th  entry in Skywatch Friday and I am really delighted to be the part of this as it

gives me the opportunity to see the beautiful skies across the World as well as to showcase my


photograph.





These pictures were captured on 1st February at Shote Temple in Mahabalipuram also known as Mamallapuram, one of the UNESCO site of India. 

If you like this post, please like my Facebook page.
 

To see the beautiful Skies around the world, visit Skywatch Friday page.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very pretty - I'm guessing they are sunset shots.

Dorothee said...

beautiful! thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Thanks ladyfi for commenting every Friday.

Thanks Dorothee for your time.

Unknown said...

Yes, it is sunset.

Right answer by ladyfi

Unknown said...

Hey Rachit, first of all, after guessing for over half an hour, I could say that the top pic is of sunrise and the below one is sunset..based on the lighting in the sky..I have been a skylover myself and just admire the charm of sun, moon and the stars! Great snaps!!

Rajesh said...

Perfect captures. I like it.

You might also like: