Sunday, May 15, 2011

Parents


Parents




Parents are the most distinct species in this world. They are the most wonderful of creations. They know you more than yourself. Anytime if you want to know anything about yourself, just consult them. Sometimes, their outlook is different and orthodox but their intention is never bad. They beat you just by sheer experience of worldly affairs. They are the only one who loves you endlessly unconditionally, who accept you as you are. But the problem with them is that they don’t know how to express their love. Sometimes, they are too shy to express it. And we neglect this thing. For example, if we think, how many times we hugged them or say I love you to them, it would be single digit. Its very easy to touch their feet but hard to hug them. It’s our responsibility that we must express our love for them. 


Courtesy: Google Images/ graphicshunt.com



Think what they want from us, Money, not at all they have enough. They have already won. We are always ready to help them financially but do they really want that. I think the answer is NO. They just want one thing and that is your time and which we are too busy to give them. I think if we say, I don’t have time, I think it’s a cheapest of excuse and also I m sure the other person also wont believe it. We always take time out for the things we want to do and make false excuses for the things that don’t interest us. Why? Why can’t we take some time to call them every day. Why don’t we give them greeting card? Why don’t we never sms them? 


They are not asking for too much of time. I am sure if we give them just 5 minutes when we are away, they feel very happy about it and 1 sms occasionally. Even if we do little, it’s too much for them. They never expects too much from us. They are the easiest person on this earth to make happy yet we fail at it. I  think if we are just not able to make them happy, we can’t make anyone happy on this planet.

Just this time, I sms my mother on valentine day and felt very happy about it. I keep reading that message for 2 days many times. It is a win win situation for both but these days we just ignore them. They are not the part of our lifestyle.
From this day onwards, I promise never to ignore my mother. 


I would like to share a sms with you people. It is available on internet at other sites. Just Google it.  So, credit is all theirs. 



Why mother is so special: When I came home in the rain, Brother asked why you didn't take an umbrella. Sister advised Why you didn't wait till rain stopped. Father angrily warned, only after getting cold, you will realize. But Mother, while drying my hair, said, stupid rain! Couldn't it wait, till my child came home? That Is MOM !
 
If you like this post, please like my Facebook page.

8 comments:

saurabh singh said...

very touching ...

Anonymous said...

Well said indeed! A very nice post! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Lavender for appreciating.

Unknown said...

Thanks Saurabh

Writing Buddha said...

Wow... Nice. So similar to my post. Liked. Our thoughts are same.

Unknown said...

Hey thanks Abhilash. I think our thoughts are same to some extent,that is why we are bloggers.

HUDA said...

Supa Like do change the blog theme to a light one and add some social media icons to gain popularity :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Gaurav for comment and welcome to my blog...Keep visitng

I will certainly add some social media icons, exploring your blog for the same as it appears to be techie blog.....

You might also like: